Tuesday, August 3, 2010

summer concert: something corporate

Something Corporate at the Cabooze, Minneapolis


Summer has finally started to feel like summer. Unfortunately, it is already August. Not the best timing, but I'll take what I can get.

Last night Zach and I went to Minneapolis to watch a shared favorite band perform: Something Corporate.

The concert was held at the Cabooze, which apparently holds both indoor and outdoor concerts. I thought the whole outdoor setup was awesome; it was the first time I didn't leave a concert with a massive headache, fearing for the future of my hearing abilities.

From Summer 2010

Pre-concert beer for the Birthday boy
From Summer 2010

Hey, we actually have a picture together...
From Summer 2010

Here's some footage of "Konstantine" someone else took at the same concert:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I bet Z was so, so excited to see the favorite band of his high school days. What a great thing for you two to do together. Was this the first concert you've ever been to together? Love the pic of you two--yes, they are few and far between.