Thursday, September 25, 2008

yeah, about that...

My extremely genuine desire to not be late for an entire week kicked off this morning with a big fat FAIL.

This morning I slept through three alarms (well, turned off both my cell phone alarms and my alarm clock alarm in my dreams) and woke up an hour behind schedule. This resulted in me bribing my sister to drive me to school so that I wouldn't be late for my 8 am (which I definitely couldn't miss cause it was all review for a test tomorrow). Wow, pure talent right there.

At least I was exactly on time today, and class technically hadn't started yet when I strolled in (I was the last one in though). The guy I share a table with laughed at me. But tomorrow, test day, I shall be early!

And shut up Zach, you hypocrite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you...you know that? I can just see how this all happened. Do you have to invest in a fourth alarm clock?:)

Danielle Ryan said...

Haha thanks. My alarm clock has a second alarm I can set, so I'm going to try that tomorrow morning. And it better work cause I've got a test in that class! =)

swell.life said...

as a fellow chronically late girl, i can completely relate...i once slept through the first 15 minutes of one of my first exams in nursing school. that was a living nightmare!!!

the good news is, itt gets better...it's definitely easier to get to grown-up jobs in the real world on time. trust.

your soup recipe:
http://www.bhg.com/recipe/soups/pumpkin-and-shrimp-soup/